Siem Reap, Phnom Penh, Angkor … is the favorite destinations for tourist to choose in the national tours in Cambodia.
Visit Cambodia, travelers will visit a destination plays the hallmarks of this country. But you may not know all of the attractions of this place. Therefore, the following information will help you go through the attractive tourist destination not to miss a great destination. Travel Indochina Cambodia
- Siem Reap is the most Cambodia’s charming city with many ancient temples, bustling night markets, hostel system.
- Angkor temple complex was built under the Khmer empire from 9-15 century, the most prominent is the temple of Angkor Wat, Bayon stone faces giant, canals….
- Palace residence and work of the Cambodian royal family. Besides visiting the palace, you can also see firsthand the greatest treasure of this country at the Golden Temple – Silver Pagoda of populations.
- Sihanoukville, also known as Kampong Som is a port city, coastal resorts on the Gulf of Thailand. Nearby points of this place is the white sand, blue sea, the unspoiled tropical island, cheap seafood.
- Bokor Hill Station 5 near Kampot was built by the French in the 20s of last century, and abandoned twice to this day. However, because the design featured so often visited by tourists. Cambodia Discovery
- Koh Ker was the capital of the Khmer empire from 928-944 years. In this short time, a lot of houses, building under construction. Most prominent is the Prasat Thom. The temple pyramid 30 meters high located between the jungle and Garuda bird statue.
- Tonle Sap, or Great Lake is the largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia. From May 11 to May is the dry season in Cambodia, Tonle Sap is almost dry. Go to the rainy season, the lake becomes much wider, with many village residents live well.
- Pnom Penh: The beautiful buildings, busy streets, bustling night markets … are factors that help the country’s capital, temples always in the top places of a certain right to Cambodia.
- Banteay Srei is a temple of Angkor complex located 25 km to the northeast. This work has been built in 967 by sandstone red fluorescence. It features many decorative sculptures on the beautiful stone.
- Kratie: Small town situated on the banks of the Mekong River was once bustling markets, crowded. Today, it attracts a lot of tourists to visit the old French style house and dolphin circus.
If you have a chance to visit Cambodia, you should visit highlight places below.